Kaiser Permanente Login
Health care organizations such as Kaiser Permanente in order to strengthen their bond with their customers, is to put up a communication line. This will serve as a link between the company and the people and also for better access of customers on their accounts. One effective strategy is to put up an online site in order for the customers subscribed to their program to easily access their medical records, book an appointment, gain knowledge about conditions and diseases and how to live healthy which are all featured in their website. However, some of the customers who are trying to login to their accounts have a hard time finding their login page. Some of them will take several minutes finding every nook and corner of the website for their login page most probably because of the language change or down time of the website. We can say all these things because we experienced the same problem. We tried logging in too but the problem is that we didn't understand the website because the Spanish language was activated translating the English words to spanish words. To prevent this situation from happening again we offer our help in logging in to your Kaiser Permanente Account. Check out the instructional video below and be guided. Step by step instructions are also provided to help you with your Kaiser Permanente Login process:
The steps to follow to login:
- First, copy and paste the Kaiser Permanente login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon
- Once directed to their login page, input your User Id on the first text field.
- After completing the text field that requires you to input your User Id, input your Password on the next text field which is below the User Id text field.
- After filling in the fields, click the green button Submit and you will be then directed to your Kaiser Permanente Account.
Having problems while accessing your account? Reset your login credentials:
- Copy and paste again the Kaiser Permanente login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon
- Once directed to their login page, find the Forgot your User Id? link and click it if you are having problems with your User Id.
- After clicking the link stated in Step 2, you will be directed to their User Id Reset page. Fill in the needed information such as: your Lastname, date of birth, Area where you live in, and your health/medical record number and click Submit.
- If it is your Password you are having problems with; then on their login page, find the Password? link and click it.
- Once directed to their Password reset page, fill in the important details they are asking such as: your User id, area where you live in and your health/medical record number and then click Submit. To reset your password, there are three steps to complete. Just follow the onscreen instructions and fill in the details they are asking from you.
Exhausted all efforts and still cannot access your account? Contact Kaiser Permanente directly:
1-866-973-4588 (toll free)
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week
1-866-973-4587 (toll free)
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week
[Have someone call you]
If you want someone from Kaiser Permanente to contact you then click on this link: https://medicare.kaiserpermanente.org/wps/portal/medicare/plans/links-help/contact/callback
Do not forget to bookmark this page and check back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Kaiser Permanente login process.
Shortcut to Kaiser Permanente Login page here...
Video and listed instructions to help you access your account
Reset your login credentials
Address your comments and suggestions through their contact details.
Your opinion of Kaiser Permanente:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...